Saturday, November 25, 2006

Hospital Day

The innocent sprained ankle from yesterday turned nasty overnight. Long story short; I couldn't walk on it today (still can't). Went to the hospital. Waited. Learned about alcohol and phenol sythesis. Waited. Watched the West Wing. Waited. Blood Pressure taken by the nurse ("how did you injure yourself"). Defining Slacklining to everyone. Hungry. Waiting.

I learned not to engage in conversation with cenial older women in the small waiting room. They can go on forever about their dog.

The hospital was fun once I got into the ER (after 5 hours in the waiting room). Got pushed around in a bed by an ex-geologist, ex-restoration ecologist, now medical assistant named Ty Powers. X Ray. I smell and taste like hospital right now. And I just torn off my medical bracelet with my teeth because scissors involved getting out of bed.

I think I'm turning into a monster. I'm going to go to bed before I start eating myself.

I know I already mentioned this, but I'm really excited about it:
Next quarter. I start taking one biology and one spanish course every quarter until I graduate.

I'm tired.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home