Monday, November 27, 2006

Fibers, Dental Hygiene, and... Canadian Studies? Are you joking?


It snowed today.

I'm taking another day off tomorrow. So that my foot will heal faster. This whole not doing anything is really taking it's toll. I spent most of the day hobbling around my room (I cleaned!) and watching west wing and reading organic chemistry (something about epoxides. i don't understand the mechanism). Oh, I went to choir. I was so incredibly bored today that I decided to reaffirm my choice in my major by looking through the degree catalog of the university of washington and picking out all the ones I think are silly. If any of you are majoring in any of these, I applaud you in your ability to apply them to anything in life.

Majors (and minors) offered at the University of Washington that I probably won't take part in:

Cinema Studies
Canadian Studies
Technical Japanese (through the college of engineering)
Fibers (art)
CHID (comparative history of ideas)
Communication
Comparative Literature (only because it's acronym is CLIT)
Accounting
Dental Hygiene
Paper Science

Things I learned about today:
- quinones
- epoxides
- how to draw heptagons (it's hard.)
- healing speeds of the ankle
- potato chips effects on the stomach

I feel a little clotted tonight. And stuck. On this bed. In my mind.

that's about it. I hope tomorrow is more productive.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home