Monday, January 22, 2007

@#%$!

Well, I'm not going to take 20 credits next quarter. That's for damn sure.


I've been trying to budget time wisely. Remembering to eat. Socialize (not really). Sleep at least 7 hours every night. Sing occasionally. Shower (not been happening alot).

It's alot. But I've learned more this quarter than any other quarter in college. Biology is absolutely insane. It is so interesting, but at the same time, I can't grasp all the concepts in time for the midterm this week. Well, I can. But I also have to basically learn 2 weeks worth of organic chemistry which I've neglected due to interest in biology. At the same time do busy spanish work. Sing in a choir 4 hours a week. Dance 5 hours a week at 8:30 every morning. Work 13 hours a week. Have friends. Play the piano.

And I really want to read books more. I bought a new copy of Dante's Divine Comedy yesterday. Yes, it's my 7th (6th? 8th?) copy of it, but this one is beautiful. It's hardcover with beautiful illustrations by Gustave Dore. It was only 17 dollars. I am terrifying low on money right now. New York is coming up.

I've turned down every single invatation to do anything this week (unless it involves studying) for my classes. Biology is not graded on a bell curve, which completely throws my gage off on how I'm doing.

Life is good. I've been eating alot of trail mix lately. And orange juice. and peanut butter cracker thingys.

I am going to go learn now.

!

Oh, and pictures from mexico? yea!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home