Thursday, December 07, 2006

Echinacea & Late Night Ramblings

Ok. Anyone who doesn't believe that herbal remedies are of any use clearly hasn't felt the effects of 12 ounces of orange juice, one packet of emergen-C, and 2 echinacea pills. It really helps.

Choir is more draining than any class right now. in the last week or so, I've had... 3 performances, 15 - 20 hours of rehersal. The effects it has on the body and mind is extremely significant. Fortunately and Unfortunately I will not be taking Recital Choir next quarter (only Chorale). So that should relieve some of the pressure.

Thursday: Choir performance. Friday: Final. Saturday: Final & Work. Tuesday: Final. Thursday: Mexico. Not to mention I still have to do some (read: alot) mexico planning, logistical stuff.

It's 4:49 in the morning. I would like to go back to sleep before the morning.

Phantom of the Opera is genious.

I'm very low on money. It's frustrating that I've become the ramen-eating, rice-cooking, poor college student that I am. But such is life.

eu quero dormir

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home