Sunday, December 03, 2006

Fog & Noodles


You know, I've been surprisingly good about not getting behind on my studies this quarter... I don't know what happened tonight. All of a sudden I have a million things due in spanish in the next 12 hours and I'm trying to think where I went wrong.

I only have 5 days left of classes. A final on friday, a final on saturday, and a final a week from tuesday. Then mexico, florida and the start of a whole new batch of classes.

Me and Beth bought tickets to broadway shows today. We're going. Damnit. We're going! How exciting. We only have tickets to Les Mis and Pirate Queen, and we're also planning on seeing Phantom of the Opera and possibly Wicked.

The last couple days have just been choiry and rather boring. Finals are soon. This quarter is already over. This has been the fastest quarter so far.

I'm feeling a strong urge to leave the dorms. I feel like it would help my studies alot. gah.

Peace and Love is the same in spanish and portuguese: Paz e Amor. I think. I don't know if "y" or "e" is used in spanish.

grammer. uhhh.

I've been spending alot of time with alix recently.

Another choir concert tomorrow. Another monday. Still need someone to cover my shift on thursday.

This weekend has really just been fog and noodles. Next weekend will be spanish finals and organic chemistry textbook. The following will be mexico. Then florida. Then Seattle.

Wow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home